In the 13th minute of the match, when Berkan Kutlu shot from outside the penalty area, goalkeeper İrfan Can Eğribayat lay down and became the owner of the ball.
37. minutes Galatasaray, goalkeeper İrfan Can Eğribayat’s big mistake approached the goal. İrfan Can, who could not clear the back pass in the penalty area, lost the leather ball to Halil Dervişoğlu on the left diagonal. Halil’s ball hit Soner Aydoğdu and went to the corner after he got rid of İrfan Can in good condition.
41. Van Aanholt, who met with the ball in the left diagonal inside the penalty area with Morutan’s pass in the minute, shot the ball in good condition, and the defense prevented the ball from going to the goal.
43. In the second minute, the visiting team Göztepe took the lead. Halil Akbunar, who caught the ball from Luyindama on the right wing in the first meters of the opponent’s half, sent his pass to Ndiaye, who was hanging behind the defense, without waiting. Ndiaye, who caught goalkeeper Muslera in front, met with round leather nets when he shot from outside the penalty area: 0-1.
49. Galatasaray caught the draw in minutes. Halil Dervişoğlu, who took the ball that Göztepe lost on the way out, took his shot from a long distance. Goalkeeper İrfan Can Eğribayat missed the leather ball coming slowly from the ground and the ball crossed the line: 1-1.
56. The home team took the lead in minutes. Meeting the ball on the right wing, Morutan first stabbed Berkan Emir and then Arslanagic and entered the penalty area. Correcting his angle, the Romanian football player blew the nets with a shot to the close corner: 2-1.
58. In the second minute, Soner Aydoğdu’s hard shot from outside the penalty area, the ball went sideways.
73. Goalkeeper İrfan Can Eğribayat prevented the ball with his feet when Kerem Aktürkoğlu entered the penalty area by hanging down behind the defense every minute. Cicaldau, who wanted to complete the rotating leather ball, took the ball into the corner.
Galatasaray won the match 2-1.